The Opportunity: STOCK EXCHANGE Listing
As a global logistics holding company, GlobalDot Logistics (GDL) prides itself on offering a diversified portfolio of logistics businesses, delivering a wide range of services to customers spanning various industries and geographical locations. Our acquisition strategy focuses on high-growth, revenue-generating companies led by exceptional leaders.
With our aggressive growth plans, GDL aims to achieve an ambitious target revenue of $100m within the next 12-18 months. Our expansion efforts are driven by our unwavering commitment to providing exceptional logistics services and ensuring the utmost satisfaction of our customers.
Excitingly, we are actively planning for a major market listing by early 2024. This significant milestone will further solidify our position as an industry leader and enable us to revolutionize the logistics sector. Through our listing, we aim to bring forth unprecedented levels of efficiency, transparency, and value to our esteemed customers worldwide. For join us on this remarkable journey as we transform the logistics industry and create a new paradigm of excellence. Together, we will shape the future of logistics and forge a path towards unrivaled success.
- Reg A /D Capital Raise
- $0.5 per share
- Minimum # of shares offered – 2000
- Offering type – Equity
- Shared Offered -Common Stock
- $7m raise
- $35m valuation
- Minimum investment $1000
- Listing – OTC Markets
GDL has formulated a potent acquisition strategy that emphasizes the identification of prospective targets to broaden the company’s operations, penetrate new markets, and diversify its service portfolio. This pre-defined approach facilitates the achievement of the company’s growth and expansion objectives while concurrently bolstering its market position and competitive edge.
LONG-TERM GROWTH POTENTIAL
GDL presents a compelling investment opportunity with multiple factors contributing to its potential for long-term growth and value creation. Firstly, the logistics industry is experiencing increasing demand due to the growth of e-commerce and global trade, and GDL is well positioned to benefit from this trend with its presence in multiple markets and comprehensive range of services. This can result in consistent revenue growth for the company and long-term value for investors.
GDL plans to pay dividends to its investors. Investors can receive a regular income source.
Attractive financial metrics
GDL is for investors seeking a high-quality and cash-generating attractive financial metrics such as high gross margins, strong free cash flow, and return on invested capital, making it an appealing choice for investors seeking high-quality, cash-generating business.
The logistics industry has proven to be resilient during times of economic uncertainty and disruption, such as the COVID-19 pandemic. GDL, with a diverse customer base and a strong balance sheet, can be better positioned to weather such challenges and emerge stronger.
GDL’s scale, network and resources give it a strong competitive advantage over smaller regional players. This can enable GDL to win and retain customers, negotiate better pricing and terms with suppliers, and drive efficiency through economies of scale.
GDL is committed to prioritizing sustainability and providing eco-friendly solutions, which can reduce costs and increase profitability. Its subsidiaries are at the forefront of adapting and implementing such solutions, creating a competitive advantage for GDL and benefiting investors through increased profitability, market share, and customer loyalty over the long term.
Access to specialized expertise
GDL has access to specialized expertise in the logistics industry. This expertise can be used to improve the performance of the logistics businesses in which the holding company invests, potentially leading to improved returns for investors.
GDL is likely to have a diversified customer base, with customers across different industries and geographies. This can help to mitigate the impact of economic or industry-specific risks and create a more stable revenue stream.
FIRST ACQUISITION: COMMENCING APRIL 2023
GDL’s first target acquisition is Sambular Logistics, a well-established transport and logistics company in Prague with a strong market position. With its three terminals, own fleet of vehicles, and a team of experienced employees, Sambular Logistics is a valuable addition to GDL’s portfolio.
Storage capacity: 15,000 EU Pallet Size
m2 storage area: 10,000
Location: Ovocny trh 572, 110 00 Stare Mesto, Czech Republic
Revenue: $16m (Growing 10% YOY)
CEO: Karel Cvejn
FUTURE ACQUISITION’S PLANNED
GDL Acquisition Roadmap 2023 – 2024 : ACHIEVE $100M REVENUE IN 12 MONTHS
US Logistics company with revenues in range of $18m
US Logistics company with revenues in range of $21.5m
US Logistics company with revenues in range of $32.5m
US Logistics company with revenue in range of $29.5m
GDL is planning a future Stock Exchange listing, we are diligently concluding the audit and legal documentation process with a target first acquisition completion during Q4 2023. This step is crucial in establishing a solid foundation for our future endeavors and providing transparency to our shareholders.
Q4 2023: Expected Completion of Audit and Legal Documentation Process for first acquisition
Q4 2023: Planned Execution of the second acquisition
Q1 2024: Stock Exchange Listing target date
If you have any additional questions or require further information, please feel free to reach out to our Investor Relations team, who will be happy to assist you.
Note: The information provided in this website is based on current plans and projections, and certain details may be subject to change as per market conditions and regulatory requirements.
Investing in Global Dot Logistics can offer potential rewards, but it also comes with inherent risks. As an investor, it is crucial to be aware of these risks before making any investment decisions. Here are some key risk factors to consider:
- Market Volatility: The logistics industry can be subject to significant market fluctuations due to various factors, including changes in economic conditions, geopolitical tensions, and shifts in consumer behavior. These fluctuations may impact the company’s revenue, profitability, and stock price.
- Regulatory Risks: As a global logistics company, the business may be subject to complex and evolving regulations in various countries and regions. Changes in regulations, tariffs, trade policies, or compliance requirements could impact on the company’s operations and financial performance.
- Competitive Landscape: The logistics industry is highly competitive, with numerous players vying for market share. Intense competition can exert pressure on pricing, margins, and market positioning, affecting the company’s profitability.
- Operational Challenges: Running a global logistics business involves managing a vast network of supply chains, warehouses, and transportation infrastructure. Any disruptions, such as natural disasters, labor strikes, or technological issues, could disrupt operations and lead to financial losses.
- Currency Exchange Risks: As a global company, the holding company may be exposed to currency exchange rate fluctuations. Changes in exchange rates could impact on the company’s financial results, especially if revenue and expenses are denominated in different currencies.
- Debt and Financing Risks: If the company carries a substantial amount of debt, it may face higher interest expenses and be vulnerable to changes in interest rates. Difficulties in obtaining financing or refinancing existing debt could also pose risks to the company’s financial stability.
- Pre-IPO Risks: Investing in a company before its IPO involves higher risks, as the company’s financial performance and prospects may not be fully transparent or established. There might be uncertainties regarding the company’s valuation, market acceptance, and liquidity.
- Pandemic and Global Events: Global logistics companies can be significantly impacted by events such as pandemics (e.g., COVID-19), natural disasters, or political unrest. Such events can disrupt supply chains, reduce demand, and lead to operational challenges.
- Management and Leadership Risks: The company’s success depends on effective leadership and management. Any changes in key executives or management’s ability to execute the business strategy could affect the company’s performance and investor confidence.
Before investing in GDL, it’s essential to conduct thorough due diligence, review the company’s prospectus and offering documents, and assess your risk tolerance. Consulting with financial advisors can also provide valuable insights to make informed investment decisions. Remember, all investments carry risks, and it’s crucial to diversify your investment portfolio to mitigate these risks.